1. Intellectual Property
- All content, graphics, logos, text, images, software, and any other materials on this website are the property of Cape Racing or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content from our website without our prior written consent.
2. Use of Website
- You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website to transmit any material that is illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. You may not use our website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on our website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
4. Limitation of Liability
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of our website.
5. Links to Other Websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites that are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
6. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of our website after any such changes indicates your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
7. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions of our website or any other website policies as published, please contact us at email@example.com.