Skip to main content

With 85mm of rain having been recorded at Hollywoodbets Kenilworth since Saturday evening areas of the track have been left waterlogged.

A further 40mm is forecast for Tuesday, with a downpour expected in the morning.

Therefore, the race meeting scheduled for Tuesday 9 July 2024 has been abandoned.

There is another 65mm forecast for Wednesday and Thursday. This will put the Saturday fixture under pressure as well.  If the course cannot host this fixture, the card will be postponed to Monday, July 15th.

An additional meeting will be added on Wednesday, July 17th to assist with the lost meetings.

Cape Racing is committed to making up for the lost meetings in full.